Video Editing Services
Our team of editors will get your film ready for your DVD release
Sometimes last-minute changes are unavoidable. And when the edit is finished and the DVD has been mastered, these changes can be difficult and costly. After all, going back and scheduling time with your post-production company for a few small changes or tweaks can be expensive and add delays.
That’s why we offer post-production film and video editing independent filmmakers can afford. We have a full service post-production facility with a Final Cut Pro 10-bit 4:2:2 workflow and can make the changes you require in a timely and cost-effective manner. Our experienced editors have the talent and capabilities to complete your project whether it’s minor changes and additions or a complete start to finish edit.
- SD/HD Post-production Editing
- 2k Color Correction
- Motion Graphics
- Graphics Creation
- Professional Encoding
- DVD authoring and menu design
- Sound mastering, editing, syncing
- Timecode window burn
- EDL or XML ingest or output
- Online/Off line
- Sony J3 - Digital Betacam, Beta SX, Beta SP
- Sony DSR DVCAM/HDV
- AJA Kona 10 bit capture card
- Apple G5 2 x 2.8 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon
- Pioneer LX-1 hardware DVD encoding
- Final Cut Studio 3 featuring Final Cut 7
- Apple Motion, Adobe After Effects
- Apple Color
- DVD Studio Pro
- Sadie 5 Audio Mastering and Post-Production
*DVDs are compressed and editing a DVD file may not yield the best results.
We recommend supplying the original tape or digital master for post-production.